Using Cognitive Hypnotherapy to stop smoking
“Hypnosis is the most effective way of giving up smoking. Willpower, it turns out, counts for very little.” New Scientist
Surveys suggest that three in four smokers would like to give up, according to the antismoking campaign Action on Smoking and Health (ASH).
Using Cognitive Hypnotherapy, I can help you to re-train your unconscious mind so that it no longer motivates you to smoke. It then becomes easy to stop. The niggling feelings you get in the next couple of days will be small and easily manageable with techniques I will teach you. After that, you can be free of cigarettes forever…
On average, a smoker dies 6 years earlier than a non-smoker.
- Smoking damages the body in minutes rather than years.
- Smoking light cigarettes (low tar and low nicotine) gives a false perception of reduced health risks. These are still linked to smoking-related diseases such as cancer.
- The damage done by cigarettes starts early but it is never too late to quit and the sooner you quit the sooner you start to reduce the harm.
- The only way to reduce the health risks is to quit altogether, say health experts.
- The body starts repairing itself as soon as smoking has stopped, with some benefits felt within days of stopping.
Cognitive Hypnotherapy for smoking Cessation:
- Come for a free no-obligation 20-30 minute consultation. I offer these consultations so that people can decide if I am the right person to help them.
- A morning to kick the smoking and free back up sessions during the following six months if you need extra help. Free parking on the street.
I would be happy to discuss this with you. Contact me to find out how I can help you become a non-smoker.