Do you feel you are being held back? Is there anything you would like to change in your life but are unsure how to?
I offer professional help designed around your strengths and needs to help you reach the permanent solution you want.
Much of our behaviour is directed by our unconscious. Because Cognitive Hypnotherapy works on the unconscious, it is the perfect tool to help you make the lasting changes that you seek in just a few sessions.
Cognitive Hypnotherapy is different from Clinical hypnosis or hypnotherapy which tend to focus on the problems people experience (smoking, anxiety, lack of confidence, etc.). I take into account both the situation you come to me with and what your optimum solution is. My approach is powerful because I continuously adapt to my clients. The symptoms people arrive with are often almost irrelevant. It is much more relevant to find out why someone is having a certain type of behaviour or thought. Two people coming to see me with the same problem are likely to need totally different approaches of therapy, so I adjust the techniques I use to suit the person I am working with and guide them towards their chosen solution state. I do not expect my client to adapt to my techniques.
Cognitive Hypnotherapy is nothing like stage hypnosis. You remain in control throughout the session. My clients often comment on how much better they feel at the end of the session, feeling free, being able to breath properly, and experiencing empowerment. Indeed, most clients end therapy when they are about 60 to 70% better because they know they can finish the work by themselves.
My background as a neuroscientist allows me to clearly understand the mind-body connection and therefore successfully help people help themselves. Indeed, hypnotherapy was singled out by Which? as being the complementary therapy supported by the most scientific research (The Which? Guide to Complementary Therapy, 2002).
What can you expect from booking with me?
- a treatment plan which is individually tailored to you and your needs
- my full ethical non-judgemental attention and use of my experience and knowledge to understand the specificity of your needs. I am a fully qualified and insured cognitive hypnotherapist.
- a safe experience of hypnotherapy where you remain in control of what happens at all times and responsible for your progress (I go at your speed in the direction you wish to take)
- brief therapy – most of my clients reach the end of their therapy after around 6 sessions
- a recording to guide you to further progress in between sessions (if appropriate)
- email or phone support in between sessions
Are you ready to change? If you would like to find out how I can help you, call or email me for a free 20 minute consultation.
I am based in East Finchley (North London, near Muswell Hill) and Central London (near Euston Station).